"Once Upon a Pebble" Framed Stone Art by Sharon Nowlan
- The Sharon Nowlan Collection takes natural materials such as pebbles, driftwood, shells, twigs and sea glass to convey warm emotions. Her work tells unique stories with creative depictions of family and friendships. Each piece is meticulously handmade by skilled artisans.
- These New Sea Glass creations are the latest addition to Sharon Nowlan's detailed and natural collection of meaningful, unique artwork. The bluish glass accents expand the palette of Nowlan's work with soft touches of sea colors to enliven any home's décor. Great as a gift to express your feelings for a friend or loved one.
- "Once Upon a Pebble" is a tranquil representation of spending time with a special person in a peaceful place. Small, whimsical, pale blue birds share a moment alone against a serene, white background. A perfect housewarming gift, or piece of art to warm any family space, especially a vacation home.
- Once Upon a Pebble Wall Art from the Sharon Nowlan Collection
- Made from Pine Wood, Paper, Glass, Plastic, 6" sq., Keyhole hanger and easel backer.