3007 Pro Flex Pointe Shoe by Nikolay
Similar to 3007 PRO with distinct insole, where the flex technology provides a gradual roll-up to "demi-pointe"
- Flat and stable medium platform, balanced by hand.
- The structure of the last for the 2007 has been engineered based on many years of R&D focused on the functional needs of the ballet dancer.
- The smart paste recalls and assumes the shape of the foot after the first pointework.
- Globally bestselling pointe shoe.
- The style where glory and functionality merge.
Recommended for professional dancers, students of high school, and amateurs.Also recommended for less trained feet
- Shoes have a U-shaped medium vamp, medium platform and are based on the «3007» model.
-PRO-FLEX fits all types of feet, and they are specially recommended for performances where flexibility and quietness are most important.
-The sound deadening materials integrated into the pleats beneath the box make the shoe super silent.
-New, more flexible material used for the inner sole helps to save muscle energy while dancing.
-The shoe is extremely flattering, supportive, flexible and lightweight.