Dahlia Pointe Shoe by Virtisse
Dahlia is made on the same last as the incredibly popular and versatile Apogee. Stretch satin is incorporated from the side seam to the heal to create a clean line and to eliminate bunching for those dancers with more compressible and flexible feet. The insole provides unparalleled support through demi and onto pointe, allowing for beautiful articulation. This very quiet shoe is ideal for dancers with a wide metatarsal and a disappearing heel.
- Box shape: Slightly tapered
- Platform: Moderately wide
- Vamp: U-Shaped, Medium/average length
- Shanks: Available in Soft (S) and Medium (M), which are more flexible due to its length, Hard (H), a full-length shank recommended for dancers with strong feet and Double Hard (HH), a reinforced full-length shank.
- Drawstring: Elastic
- Suggested Fitting: Typically, 2 ½ sizes smaller than US street shoe size