Enigma FX Pointe Shoe by Virtisse
Enigma FX is a ready-to-wear pointe shoe, built on the same last as the Enigma, and features a flexible, yet supportive shank. Created from a modernized last, Enigma FX is engineered with a fuller box and accommodates for toe pads without having to adjust in the sizing. Long wings provide excellent support and stability. A perfect shoe for a dancer who wants to build strength or finds it challenging to reach full pointe.
- Box Shape: Slightly tapered, flat
- Vamp: U-shaped, medium length
- Shanks: Available in Soft (S) and Medium (M), which is more flexible due to its length and Hard (H), a full-length shank recommended for dancers with strong feet
- Drawstring: Cotton (elastic available as special order)
- Suggested Fitting: Typically, 2-2 ½ sizes smaller than US street shoe size