Enigma Pointe Shoe by Virtisse
Enigma pointe shoes are made from a new, modernized last which is engineered with a fuller box that follows the evolution of the shape of dancers’ feet and the use of toe pads. Enigma’s protective padding inside the toe box, a machine-stitched leather sole and long wings provide excellent balance, support and stability for greater contact with the floor with enhanced comfort and less pressure on the feet. Lightweight with noise reducing technology in the box, Enigma is recommended for dancers with a low to medium arch.
- Box Shape: Slightly tapered, flat
- Platform: Wide
- Vamp: U-shaped, medium length
- Shanks: Available in Soft (S) and Medium (M), which is more flexible due to its length and Hard (H), a full-length shank recommended for dancers with strong feet
- Drawstring: Cotton (elastic available as special order)
- Suggested Fitting: Typically, 2-2 ½ sizes smaller than US street shoe size