Sailor Sleeve Romper by Feather Baby
• For luxurious comfort, extra-long staple Pima is the world's softest cotton.
• Natural cotton breathes and, for baby's sensitive skin, is better than bamboo Footierayon and other synthetic materials.
• Because of the remarkably strong thread used, these knits hold their shape better and last longer.
• Unlike short-staple cotton and bamboo, Pima cotton will never pill and will stay forever soft.
• When it comes to the impact on the environment, the surest way to make a difference is simply to buy less. One way to make that easier is choosing only high-quality clothing, made from natural long-lasting fabrics—such as Pima cotton.